Due to many requests the Seminar organizers have agreed to extend the deadline for abstract submissions. You are welcome to submit your abstract by following the instructions on this website.
The Hygge & Heritage – World Heritage and Local Services Seminar brings together all those that are interested in developing lesser-known World Heritage Sites and their impact on local communities, organizations and businesses.
We welcome case-studies for the following themes:
- Visitor Analysis
- Destination Management
- Pedagogic Innovations and Approaches to UNESCO World Heritage
- Marketing Strategy
- Interpretation tools
- Co-operation and Development Around Serial and Transnational World Heritage Sites
Important Conference Dates:
- 31 July Early bird registration deadline
- 15 August Deadline for submission of abstracts and posters material
- 31 August Selected speakers notified of their selection
- 20 November Submission full paper for inclusion in e-publication
- 22 October Registration Deadline
- 18-20 November Hygge&Heritage Seminar