We invite presentations of case-studies during the workshops in the afternoon of Monday 19 November. We welcome presentations for the following themes:
- Visitor Analysis
- Destination Management
- Pedagogic Innovations and Approaches to UNESCO World Heritage
- Marketing Strategy
- Interpretation tools
- Co-operation and Development Around Serial and Transnational World Heritage Sites
You can present your case-study as a 10-minute oral presentation or as a poster.
We are planning to publish the conference outcomes and case-studies in an E-publication. If you would like your case-study to be considered for inclusion in the publication please indicate this is your email and be prepared to submit your full paper of 2000 words during the conference.
Email your 300-word abstract as a Microsoft Word .doc or .docx attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email:
- Institutional affiliation (if any)
- Contact information (including preferred email address)
- Workshop Theme
- If would you like to have your case-study included in the e-publication.
We offer everyone the opportunity to present their case-study as a poster. The posters on A2 format will be designed and printed by the organizers of the Hygge & Heritage Seminar and are free of charge! For composing the posters we need:
- 4 photos of your case-study, preferably 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- A project description in English or Finnish (title, description, region, possible results, partners, contact details etc.)
The posters will be on display during the entire Seminar. Afterwards the posters will also be made digitally available through the Seminar website!
Please send your poster information to: email@example.com
Timetable for submission of abstracts and posters:
15 August 2018: Deadline for submission of abstracts and posters material.
31 August 2018: Selected speakers notified of their selection
20 November 2018: Submission full paper for inclusion in e-publication
18-20 November 2018: Hygge&Heritage Seminar